Competition Terms & Conditions
Win with Recast and Man City (“Competition”)
- 2x hospitality tickets to Manchester City v Southampton on Saturday, 8 October 2022 + return travel for two within the UK to the match (standard class, up to the value of £500).
- 1x signed Manchester City home shirt.
- 1,000 Cast Credits credited to winner’s Recast wallet.
Eligibility to enter:
- Sign-up or already have a Fan account on Recast.
- Purchase all seven episodes of City Studios’ Together Champions Again on Recast by midnight BST on Sunday, 18 September 2022 to be automatically entered into the prize draw.
Winner selection and announcement:
The winner will be chosen by electronic random draw from all those who meet the criteria on Tuesday, 20 September 2022.
The winner will be contacted by email on Tuesday, 20 September 2022 and will have 48 hours to claim the prize. If the prize is not claimed within 48 hours, another winner will be drawn and so on.
- There will only be one winner.
- Open to UK residents aged 16 years or over on date of entry.
- Recast employees (and their family members) or employees of any company involved in the Competition, are not permitted to enter.
- We reserve the right to disqualify any entrant or winner who does not comply with any of the eligibility criteria and/or is in breach of these Terms. We reserve the right to repeat the competition mechanic or any stage of it in order to draw a winner that fulfils all of the eligibility criteria and is in compliance with these Terms.
- Prizes are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- No cash alternative is available.
- All prizes are subject to availability. In the event that any of the prizes listed above are unavailable, an alternative prize of equal value will be provided
- No entries will be accepted after the competition period has ended.
- Participation in this competition is limited to one entry per person.
- The prize may need to be signed for on delivery and it is the recipient’s responsibility to ensure that all items are present, correct and undamaged. Prize recipient may need to provide ID on delivery. It is the responsibility of the winner or the winner’s parent/guardian to provide the correct delivery information to prize provider. Items may arrive separately;
- Recast reserves the right to cancel the prize draw or amend these terms and conditions at any time, without prior notice
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. .
Data protection and publicity:
- You consent to any personal information you provide in entering the prize draw being used by Recast for the purposes of administering the Competion, and for those purposes as defined within our privacy notice.
- An announcement of the winners first name and town/city/region of residence will be made via the Recast platform.
- All personal information shall be used in accordance with Recast’s Privacy Notice.
Limitation of Liability:
Recast does not accept any liability for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrants as a result of either participating in the Competition or being selected for a prize, save that Recast does not exclude its liability for death or personal injury as a result of its own negligence.